Today has been a long day, and it's only 3:30! After 3 weeks of hectic-craziness, today has been pretty slow. Grandma Nancy got to watch lots of grandkids the past few weeks, and we've been over at her house helping out, or else the kids were over here playing. Kenadee and Ellie thought they were pretty hot stuff with their high heels and glasses, and decided to share their fun with Callie. She wasn't so sure! It was so nice for Jax and Kena to have cousins to play with-they get so bored with just each other and me to look at all day.
Tomorrow is Rob and I's 8 year anniversary. It's crazy that we have been married so long! I got my present early, and I love it! You know you've been married for a long time when you get excited about a washer and dryer for your anniversary.
5 comments:
That is so true! I would be SOOooo excited if I got a new front loader W/D! Haha, classic!
They are beautiful! I am so jealous!
Hey Holly!
Your blog looks really good. I love my front load washer! Congrats on your anniversary! I love the pics of Kenners and Callie! So cute!! Good luck with the kids!
Hey Holls! Welcome to blogging. Maybe this way we can keep in better touch, you know, since we live so far apart from each other:) P.S. I'm drooling over your new washer and dryer!
Callie looks so big now! She is so cute! Kade and I are so excited to see her in a few weeks! We are coming up for a week at the end of August! Yeah!
Post a Comment