31.12.08

Christmas!!

Christmas Eve, just before Rob gave the kids their "sleeping potion" and put them to bed.



I'm not sure what he put in the potion, but we put the kids in bed at 8:00, and didn't hear from them until 7:30 Christmas morning! Jaxon was so funny - he was walking to his bed after he had the "potion" and he just fell onto the floor and started snoring. Something tells me he is going to be a comedian just like his dad.


CHRISTMAS MORNING!!





Callie wasn't sure about everything. She was just happy to be crawling around eating all of the wrapping paper. Jax and Kena made sure all of her presents got opened!



Kena just wanted a scooter, and Jax wanted a Star Wars Helmet. Thank goodness Santa came through!



Rob ended up surprising me with a Vinyl cutter for Christmas (you can kind of see the stand for it in the background of this pic). Props to him, because he was pretty sneaky! I can usually figure out what I am getting, but he definately got me this year! He got his AK 47 rifle for Christmas. He's been wanting one forever, and I finally gave in.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Binny said...

How fun! Looks like you guys hada good Christmas. Jaxon is so funny, I just love that about the sleeping potion.

Leavitt Family said...

Cute kids!!! Jax looks just like Robert so why not have the same personality huh!!!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!!

BRIT said...

I really would like to get some of that sleeping potion! I love that picture of you and your girls! You look way pretty!

Kylene said...

Seriously, maybe you should post the recipe for the "sleeping potion." ;) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too! (Better late than never, right?)

The Lamberts said...

You look so good in the picture with your girls. Cute pictures of Christmas.