17.5.09

Happy Birthday Callie!

She's One!! I can't believe it's been a year since Callie joined our family. She is and always has been such a great baby. Besides her mom, her favorite person in the world is Jaxon. Her dad is a close third, but I think Jaxon has him beat. She figured out the whole walking thing about 2 weeks ago, and hasn't looked back. Now that she can walk, that's all she wants to do! She is saying more and more words each day...so far the list includes: mom, dad, Jacky, thank you (dee do), cheese (whenever there is a camera in sight), squeeze, and doggy. She gives the best kisses, and the tightest hugs. She is such an affectionate baby and we all love her so much. What a joy she is to our family!



For her party, we celebrated at Grammy and Papa's pool and clubhouse. It was such a beautiful day, and we had a blast. Thanks everyone for coming and for all the gifts. Callie now has a new wardrobe, and some great toys.





As we were filming Callie opening her presents, the video camera battery died, and we didn't have the charger. So we postponed the "cake smash" until after we got home so we could have it on film. Callie liked the cake for about the first 2 licks, and then she was done. She just crumbled the rest up and threw it on the floor.



We love you so much Callie! You are such a blessing to our family!

7 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

We had a great time at Callie's party. Thanks!

HeatherStout said...

How cute is that! I love one-year-old birthdays, they are the greatest! I'm hoping my 3rd child is as easy and great as yours was:)

Binny said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is one, and that she is blond, when she was newborn I thought for sure she would be dark like Jaxon. We are coming out soon so we have to get together for more than a few hours. I think Kevy talked to Rob about it, but with guys who knows, so we better plan it.

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey Girlie,
I love reading your blog... Your 3 little ones are just darling!!!

I have a question for you... You remember how I made those sample wedding/engagement/bridal invitations with you and Rob's photos? My mom and I are uploading all our invitations/announcements to our blog background site to offer them to others... Do you care if I use yours still as samples? Or do you prefer I dont... I still have that paper that you signed stating that I can use them, but I still wanted to ask you since it has been so long...

Here is the web address where they will be posted in a slide show if you want to check it out! - I wont post yours until/unless I get permission from you first!

www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Thanks hun,
Tycie

A said...

Shes sooooo cute!

Mike and Tycie said...

Thats to bad that the layouts dont work... they should work just like cutest blog on the block! Hopefully Rob can figure it out for ya!!! If you still want me to do a video for you I can!!! Let me know! We can work out how to get things out to me, either mail or email!

Elder Esplin said...

HAppy Birthday Callie! I can't believe it. You are so beautiful and we love you.