This is a picture of her latest trick. She will scoot the kitchen chair all the way over from the table to the counter by the phone. Then she will pick up the phone and dial lots of random numbers and just talk to her "daddy", usually telling him "no no" several times throughout the conversation. She must listen to Rob and I talk on the phone . . . him asking if he can buy stuff . . . me telling him no . . .
All three kids just LOVE their papa. Ralph is so good to the kids. The other day, Jaxon was having a conversation with his cousin Tate, and Tate told Jaxon that he didn't want to be a grandpa. Jaxon said back to him, "Why? When you're a grandpa, you get to buy lots of presents for people." Ralph is always buying the kids little prizes, and treating them like all like they are his favorites. This is a picture I took of Ralph and Jaxon out mowing the lawn. I took it from a bedroom window so that they wouldn't know I was there. I thought it was so cute! They are such good little buds!
And this last picture is of Kenadee and Callie at the 24th of July celebrations at the park. We were waiting in line at the fishing pond booth, and this is how they were standing. I swear it's not posed. I thought this was the sweetest picture! Hopefully they can always be close sisters!
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love that Callie says, no no daddy :) and that picture of the girls is so sweet!
I love the font on your blog. And that last picture is just PRICELESS!!!
What a cute post. Callie is so cute and at such a fun age! I love that picture of Callie and Kennadee SOO sweet!
What a cute family....ralph is one of the best! We miss you guys!
I love grandpa Ralph too! They are so lucky to have him. Cutest picture of them mowin the lawn. Gotta love it
Post a Comment