Rob and I decided to take advantage of her "independence", so we(and by "we", I mean "I") have been potty training Callie for 11 days now. She is doing so good! She still has some work to do on peeing, but she is getting there. I just have to remind her to go like every 30 minutes. And she has pooping down to a science - no accidents yet - knock on wood! I usually put her in underwear all morning, then in a diaper for her nap, and then back in underwear for the evening until bath-time. My goal is to be done before the baby gets here!
As you can see, she still needs to figure out how to get the underwear back on the right way. She is getting so big! Kinda makes me sad...
8 comments:
She is getting so big! And her hair has really come in! What a cutie she is!
OH I JUST LOVE HER! YOu can tell by the look on her face she thinks she's pretty awesome! I am so not looking forward to the potty training stage. Hope all goes well with that. Good luck! P.S. I guess Thanksgivings at my house? FUN!
That is so funny! We laughed and laughed..especially the underwear picture.(Those legs and cheeks look familiar)
Don't get me homesick for Thanksgiving.
Well maybe she can teach my 2 1/2 year old how to poo in the potty! Way to go...she will totally be there by the baby!
Wow, when did that girl grow up? Crazy. I love the independent ones, they keep things interesting. And good luck with your upcoming one!
Holly! I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats! BTW, our youngest girl is the same age as yours- we should do a playdate when we're down or you're up here sometime. :) Let me know what works for her, cuz I'm starting potty-training w/Shae this spring/summer! Good luck!
I bet Rob was the one that taught her how to dress huh, he always has his panties on wrong!! LOL She is so cute that will be nice not to have 2 in diapers!!!! Your kids are so sweet!!!
Bahaaaaa!!! She is sooo funny! I love her!
Post a Comment