7.3.11

Catch Up

So much has happened in the past 3 months! Some of the highlights have been:

Christmas
My 30th birthday
Rob's 32nd birthday
My parents came home from Africa!
Kenadee's 5th birthday
Blake started walking

In order to not make this post too long, it's going to mostly be pictures. And for all the stuff that I don't have pictures for, I'm just gonna leave it out. I hate getting behind, cause it's too hard to catch up! Anyway, here goes...

PJ Elf left a surprise at the door Christmas Eve. He brought the kids PJ's to wear to bed that night. They LOVED it!! I hope PJ Elf makes it a tradition to come every year!!



Each of the kids with their Christmas loot:









The welcoming party at the airport when my parents flew in. Yay!!! They're home!!



The one and only snow-day this year in St. George... It lasted just long enough for the kids to make a snowman and a few snow-angels ;)







Blake enjoyed the snow from the window..



My beautiful Kenadee turned 5! She wanted hot chocolate and rolls for her birthday breakfast, and a Nintendo DS for her birthday gift. Both of her wishes came true, and she couldn't have been happier!



And here are just a few random pics that I wanted to share..

Kenadee gave both her and Callie make-overs with the makeup she got for Christmas. She was SO proud of herself!!



Blake tried spaghetti for the first time and LOVED it!



Here is picture-proof that my girls DO love each other. They each have their own beds, but insist on sleeping together in the same one.



And I hope my boys are always this close. Jaxon and Blake adore each other!

6 comments:

larryesplin said...

Good job Holly. Blogs are like visiting teaching...always waiting to be done. :D
The pictures are cute of the kids...growing up too fast.

Elder Esplin said...

SHOOT! That reminds me, I need to go do MY visiting teaching:) Cute pictures! Kena looks so old! Little Blake just makes me laugh with that cute smile! FAVORITE pic out of all of them has to be the makeup one. CUTE stuff!

Nate and Sum said...

Fun pictures and updates!

Tiffany said...

Yay for an update! It's so hard to keep up after you get behind...so I don't blame you. Looks like lots of fun!!

Brooke said...

It's about time! The kiddos are getting so dang big! I can't believe how good blakester is walking! Hope you are surviving this week. Have fun tomorrow! Xox

Sheri Johnson said...

Love the re-cap. It's amazing how fast time is flying now we have families of our own.