We just got back today from the Thomas (Leann's side) family reunion up in South Jordan. It was fun to see family that I haven't seen in a long time, and family that I'm sure I won't see again until next years reunion. Every year they play the game where you try to guess how many candies are in a jar. We scored big and won tootsie rolls and starbursts-huh, I wonder if Rob saw the answer sheet!
On the drive home, Rob taught Jaxon how to pump his arm up and down when you pass a diesel truck to get them to honk. For 3 straight hours, Jaxon tried and tried to get every diesal to honk. Only 11 actually did, and all the others were "stupid drivers" according to Jaxon.
On the drive home, Rob taught Jaxon how to pump his arm up and down when you pass a diesel truck to get them to honk. For 3 straight hours, Jaxon tried and tried to get every diesal to honk. Only 11 actually did, and all the others were "stupid drivers" according to Jaxon.
Uncle John and Rob. Rob is already starting to go grey, so this is what we are expecting in the next few years. John said he was 50 before going completely grey, but I don't think Rob will be so lucky!
Rob with his winnings in the "guess how many" game
Tayla and Kenadee
Callie and Kenadee
3 comments:
Love your pictures, Kennadee looks so much like a mini-you!
These pics make me sad! I wish we were there. We miss you guys. Give the kids a hug and a big kiss for me! Tell Jax his hair is awesome.
I love Jax's hair! You should just shave the sides so it's a full on mohawk! :) Rob looks pretty dang excited about his treats!
Post a Comment