I officially have a thumbsucker! I think it is so cute-but at the same time, how do you take a thumb away? She sleeps so well at night, and I'm sure it's because there is no binkie to lose. She just finds that thumb and goes back to bed.
13 years ago
12 comments:
Ok how funny is that? She is so cute. Your baby is so darling and I am so glad that I have this blog to see how you are doing. Cute kids!!
Holly, it's your cousin, I'm so glad you started a blog! Your kids are the cutest ever, and the breastpump picture is hilarious. Email me at heatheresplin at yahoo so I can invite you to my blog.
Hey Holly I saw your name on Binny's blog...your kids are so cute. I love the things kids pick up on, well most of the time. :)
Our blog is thedekkers.blogspot.com
HAHA HAHA HAHA! That is so funny with the breast pump...How precious is the little thumb, too cute. miss you!
I'm lovin the pump picture. Caleb was my thumbsucker, which was way cute when he was a baby. Now that he's two and still going strong, not so cute. Oh well, what do ya do?
Holly! I didn't know you had a blog..I love it! The picture of Kenners if great!
That made me laugh really hard! I love how much kids do pick up on. I love how Jaxon was helping too.
Holly! I hope you got my invite. Glad to see you and your cute kids! Wow, it's been a while. I love the breast pump story, too! That's great.
Holly! It's Jaycee! Such a cute blog! I need to add you to our list or rather tell David to! As you can tell from our lack of blogging life is stressfully busy for us! Hopefully soon we'll get just a little relief! YOUR BABIES ARE SOOO CUTE! I Haven't seen Kena since she was six months! Now baby #3! What an adorable family!
love ya
Jace
that is too funny about the pumping! I found malakai holding his stuffed puppy up to his bare chest and i asked him what he was doing and he said "Milk"! they do catch on to everything :)
I LOVE IT! I was laughing so hard, Zorn had to come and see what I was laughing at! I can't believe you're finally going to experience weening a child from binki/thumb! I'm glad I'm not the only one! We miss you guys and hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Good luck with the kids! They're getting so big, and fast!
That is SOOO funny! Smart kidz!
Post a Comment