

The Easter Bunny found some play make-up on sale and got it for Kenadee...but after this incident, I have convinced the Easter Bunny to give that make-up to some other little girl...any takers??




Adalyn had her birthday party over the weekend, and we celebrated at the LaVerkin park. The kids had so much fun playing, and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for spring...but I am dreading the summer!
Here is a picture of my newest niece - Sophie Brielle Esplin -
I think she is so beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her. Congrats Linc and Jen!

And lastly, I wanted to post a picture of my parents. This is a photo they took to turn in with their mission papers...what are we going to do when they are gone?? Their papers have been turned in for a month now, so the call should be coming any day. I can't think about them leaving, because it is too unreal. But anyways, my parents don't update their blog because their internet is sooooooo slow, so I will keep you posted about their call!
5 comments:
Loved all of the pictures...There is no way I could let my parents go on a mission... that would be too hard for me...selfish huh? I hope you are all doing well. miss you!
Those girlies do look very "pwitty"!! Haha! And little Sophie is gorgeous, congrats to Lincoln and Jenny, and WOW, exciting about your parents! Who's going to live in their house?
Rob and I have actually been considering living in their house...but the problem is that we'd have to SALE our house first...Such a crummy time to sale!
Oh boy, between the eyebrow art and face painting you've got your hands full. I'd tell that Easter bunny to plan on never coming back if the make up finds it's way into the basket this year. lol I miss you. We should go to the temple next month. What's your schedule look like?
Isn't it funny how little girls just love to wear make up? Your kids are so cute. That is so awesome your parents are going on a mission. Kev and I want to go someday too. Hang in there!
Post a Comment