2.3.09

Eyebrow Trim

Now I know lots of kids give themselves haircuts . . . but has anyone had any of their children shave their eyebrows???

Jaxon got a hold of Rob's nosehair/earhair/eyebrow trimmers, and decided to give himself a trim. Only problem was that their wasn't an attachment on it - it was straight razor.

He is actually quite proud of himself, and loves to show everyone - he even shared it for show-and-tell at preschool.


Jaxon's eyebrows are usually REALLY full and thick. So for comparrison's sake, I am going to post a before picture. Then you will be able to appreciate just how much eyebrow he took off!

Oh Jax . . .

14 comments:

Delene said...

That is so funny! I cut Casey's eyelashes when we were little.

Mike and Tycie said...

That is too funny! No I have never heard of anyone SHAVING their eyebrows... Poor Jaxon, lets hope they grow back in! :) j/k

David and Jaycee said...

LOVE the new look! Even better that he's so proud of it!
To answer your question on my blog baby #3 is due May 21st...I'm hoping at least a week sooner! So as soon as I get the "green light" at 37 weeks I'll be speed walking with some girlfriends!

Elder Esplin said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he did that! He is such a nut! Maybe they will grow back even thicker.

A said...

That is AWESOME! Good times these kids bring us!

Heather B said...

Oh my word, KIDS!! That is hilarious! This definitely beats all other stories of girls trimming their bangs.

The McCarthys said...

Oh man!!! This is too funny!! Luckily hair grows back... usually :)

The Lamberts said...

Thats funny! Your kids really do and say the darnest things. I love the mc hammer pants Rob should conduct in thoughs.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

That has got to be the first I have ever heard of a kid shaving their eyebrows. Keep that for his kids someday. He is still cute though.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

What a funny kid. It was even better seeing them in person. It was great to see you guys and to get to visit. He sure is a cute kid.

Binny said...

He is such a funny kid! I wonder how long it takes for eyebrows to grow. Hopefully not too long.

Goddard Family said...

Why am I laughing so hard....so sorry but soooo funny! He is so cute.

Natalie said...

Oh man...how are you going to cover THAT up??? He looks like a stud kid. HOW ARE YOU? I just came across your blog from Kylene's! YAY!

Kylene said...

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa! So funny! Luckily he's so handsome...even sans eyebrows. ;)