My sister in law took some pictures of the kids, and she did a great job! Callie wasn't super cooperative, but that's O.K. At least we captured her personality!
We went to a park, and once she spotted the slides, she wanted NOTHING to do with pictures...
Thanks, Andrea, for being patient. Can't wait for the family ones in a few weeks ;)
9 comments:
Cute Holly! Love them. I said bye to mom and dad last night, but just pretended that they would be coming back to Trisha's again tomorrow. Still hard...but a lot easier! :) I really don't want my hives to come back, so I really shouldn't stress. Let's get together when I come home.
Oh my cute...good job Andrea!
I know I tell you guys this all the time...I just love them! Give them hugs for me. Oh, I'm going through clothes Soph is in 18 mos. have tons of stuff...still want it? I have the crib bumper I can save too and eventually the set itself. Let me know.
Hey Holly,
The kids are darling. Jaxson's face looks so good. You can hardly tell he had a big laceration there. One lucky little family!
Take care,
Sheri
Oh my gosh Holly, your kids are so adorable. I love the picture on the steps!
Those pictures are so good! Your kids are just so dang cute! We are getting ours dne in a few weeks, I hope they turn out as good.
Gorgeous....seriously, could they be any cuter...I don't think so! That Kennedy is freaking gorgeous(so are the other 2) but those pictures of her are to die for. Way to go they are all dressed so cute!
They all look super cute. Lexie has that same bubble as Callie - I love it on her.
Darling! How are you going to pick? oxxo
Those turned out so cute they are all getting so big!!! I love them all!!!
Post a Comment