Last Thursday, we went down to California with all of Rob's family. We hit the beach the first night, then on Friday and Saturday we went to Disneyland/California Adventure. On Sunday we went to Legoland, and then we headed back home on Monday. It was a crazy-busy 5 days, but it was a lot of fun!
Kenadee was so brave with all of the rides. She LOVED Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, and Space Mountain. Anytime we went on a slower ride, all we heard was how "boring" it was. She was actually too short for space mountain, but she snuck on by standing on her tip-toes. I'm sure she was coached by Rob to do that, and of course I wasn't told about it until afterward...
Jaxon is a little more like me...the slower and safer the ride, the better...But he did really well and was a good sport to go on all the rides. He was campaigning for about 3 weeks before we left that he WAS NOT going to go on Splash Mountain. But after he saw how much fun Kena was having on it, he actually went twice. I was pretty proud of him.
Before we left, Rob's dad emptied out his "change jar" and cashed it in for all the grandkids. That way they would have their own money to spend on a prize while we were there. That last picture of Callie is of her with her "meow" that she got. She loves it! Jaxon got a build-your-own light saber, and Kenadee got a princess hat and sunglasses. Thanks Papa!!
And here are two last pictures not of our vacation. But this happened the Monday before we left. And it took 3 days to get it cleaned off. Leann finally got the idea to use "Goo-Be-Gone" and that worked. The reason her face is all smeared like that is because as soon as she walked out and I saw her, I lost it. So she and Jaxon went running to the bathroom and tried to scrub it off. It didn't really work, did it...
10 comments:
Oh wow!! How fun would that be to go with such a large group! I love and miss Disneyland/California Adventure SO MUCH!!! Your kids looked like they enjoyed every minute of it - but who wouldnt right???
I had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congrats!!! When do you find out what you are having?
What did they put on Kenadee? I thought it was mascara but probably not if you couldn't get it off. TOO funny! I'm glad you had fun on your trip.
What a fun trip! That Kenadee is something else, how crazy that a three year old girl likes all those rides, that is cool, my girls would be freaked on the kiddie rides. Callie's hair is really starting to grow, it is really cute.
I really want to take Damon to Legoland. I know he'd love it. Looks like so much fun!
Disneyland the happiest place on earth, how fun! Loved all of the pictures...especially the one of rob in the middle of all of the kiddos on that ride. too funny! what did Kenadee get all over her? oh I don't know how you are doing it all girl. way to go! miss you guys.
It was so good to see you guys. I love all the fun pictures. I'm so lucky to be an aunt to kids who make me so stinkin' happy just by seeing them. We're counting down to Christmas...
It looks like you guys had a great time in California!
What in the world is on Kenners? I love it! Your kids crack me up! (It's because they aren't mine)!
I hope your pregnancy is going good and that you're feeling good.
What is that stuff on Kenners?
We loved the "bug glasses" picture. I wish we could have been there. I'm glad Ralph and LeAnn and the whole family could go. It will be a lifetime memory for everyone.
Lonesome in Zambia
I remember those big family trips to Disneyland that is sooo fun!!! Your kids make me laugh!!! I bet it wasn't to funny at the time trying to get that off your sweet little girl!!!! Love all the pics!!!
LUCKY! I love Disney Land! I'm keeping that Goo gone in the back of my mind for our next marker mishap.
Post a Comment