13 years ago
10.5.10
Blake
Little Blake is a month old already! Time is flying by! He went in today for his one month check and was 8lb 10oz (he was 6lb 15oz at 2 weeks old). He had also grown to 21 1/4in. (from 19in at birth). He still seems so small...but he's definitely growing! It's nice to know that his nursing EVERY 2 hours around the clock is doing him some good!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow, every two hours huh? Fun for you. :) He's so cute.
awww!! I can't wait to hold him! We are counting down the days til the end of June when we can come meet him!
OOOOH my little chunka monk! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks. Keep up the good work. You're a supermom! He's looking more and more like JaX. Give him a big squeeze for me.
Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite
He is so cute! Love his cheeks!
I love the picture of all the kids on the blogsite. Blake is getting so big...looking like Jax to me, too. I love his little hair line in front.
Wish I could hold him!!!
He is soo adorable - but then again, what Richey kid isnt? He sure is growing up fast! Before you know it he's going to be running around trying to keep up with the other 3!!! :o)
Oh I think he looks just like Jaxon. He's so cute!! And thanks again for letting me just drop in. Sorry.
He is so cute! My baby eats almost that often too, but he is 4 months old. Jake is a super chunk. I just want to see Blake in person. He is so darling.
Oh how cute is he...I can't believe how much he looks like Jaxon! Your kids are freaking beautiful! I love your header picture....too cute!
Post a Comment