He also finished up his soccer season. I had to miss his last few games because Blake was born, but I did get a few pictures. He and Tate got to be on the same team and LOVED it!
"High Fives" after Jaxon scored a goal. He tried so hard to make sure and score at least one goal a game. He is such a good little athlete!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIazC8ZNhPYMQXcjHFZeqLIqyslpMxu8Dx8wF6MMPjThJJtJ5H2BuUalrJi1uansZhI18FCOg-wYewfs3x9nr0fRoIgh9iG2S0vkBC6uR5ZLe4mjwT7camiR5CFkP7CgC99eD6blWb2_s/s1600/DSC02452.JPG">
Poor little Callie, feels like she got her nose cut off when Blake was born. She is constantly putting on Blakes clothes and socks, or sucking on his binkie, or trying to get in his swing. She's even asked if it's "Callie's turn" to nurse. Here she is in some of his newborn clothes. It was really hard to get that onesie off of her...I'm not sure how she got it on!
8 comments:
Poor Callie!! :( But that is so funny, her putting on his clothes and wanting to nurse! Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon. Ashton is missing Jax. I can't believe Jax has lost a tooth! They are getting so old!
Oh NO! How did she get those clothes on and how did you get them off? Poor baby! Good job Jax! I bet you were excited to lose that tooth. We miss you guys!
Why don't you just let her nurse Holly? :)
I can't stop laughing at those pictures:)
That is so funny! She is really talented that she got those on, especially at her age. Too funny. How are you doing with four?
K-that's funny! Callie in Blake's onesie. It's funny the things they find to do to get attention.
Yay for missing teeth...poor Callie it's hard when new little babies come along. Too cute with the onesize. Hope all is well!
I was seriously laughing out loud about Callie... the poor girl. I love the onsie on her! Congrats to Jax! I want 20 bucks a tooth, I'll start pulling mine out right now! I miss living next to you and just coming over. Some day I'll get down there and come see all your kids...
Post a Comment