30.10.10

My husband is the BEST!!



So the other day, Callie fell off of the back of the couch. I guess that I could have been watching her better, but who can be the perfect mom all the time?

Anyways, I called the doctor's office after she fell off of the couch (because she hit her head pretty hard) and the doctor told us to keep an eye on her for a while. We were told that she probably had a concussion, and that there wasn't much to worry about unless she kept throwing up and stuff.

So we put her on our bed to sleep for a bit, when she woke up crying. Rob went in there to discover a huge heaping pile of puke in the middle of our freshly washed bedding.

Rob is such a saint! He went into the bedroom and cleaned up the entire mess. My Hero!
I sometimes take his great heart, loving spirit and devastatingly good looks for granted.

He is the best!! To prove that he actually did it, here is an actual picture of the bag full of the heaping pile of steaming puke. Scroll down if you dare!
I love my darling husband to death. I could never get by without him. He is my saving grace. And in this post, I prove that he is also a super hero.

9 comments:

Elder Esplin said...

We ALL think ROberto is pretty awesome! I don't know how us girlies got so lucky to have such great men in our lives! It's times like these that remind us just how lucky we truly are:) GO ROB!

Elder Esplin said...

Kiss to Kena! I hope she's doing okay:/

Heather B said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS! Having said that, yes, he is a SAINT for doing puke-clean-up duty!

Anonymous said...

Rob, you are a hero in my eyes, too! That and changing diapers have got to be the worse jobs in the world!! Holly has to count her blessings!... Love the toilet paper in the nose. Also you are a great role model to Jax doing all these"fun" jobs!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

And apparently he also likes to share how much of a hero he is...by posting this all by himself. But I do love him and think he's pretty awesome! Thanks for doing the dirty work, Rob!

Nate and Sum said...

I was going to say that it had to be Rob that posted that! :) But I do think Rob is pretty awesome too!

Goddard Family said...

Oh my gosh..when it rains it pours...poor Kennedy and Callie. I love the pictures of the boys with their getup to clean up the puke!

BRIT said...

I had a feeling Rob was up to this!!haha Your backyard looks awesome!! I bet you are loving it!!

Sheri Johnson said...

That is awesome!!