1.11.10

OVER-DUE BACKYARD MAKE-OVER

BEFORE





AFTER











Our poor backyard has needed to be re-done for so long! The grass we had just never grew in right, and then it got mold, and it was all just down hill after that. We finally got it finished last month and it has been SO NICE! The kids spend hours every day out there. We are hoping that Santa will bring a basketball hoop for the cement pad, and then it will be complete. YEAH!!

8 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Wow, I love it!

Mike and Tycie said...

Wow Girl, that looks sooo good! I am very envious!

Nate and Sum said...

My kids love it too! Great investment. :)

Kade and Kaylee said...

It looks so great! I would spend hours out there everyday too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a park!!! I am sooooo impressed. No wonder the kids like going there. :D
Good job, Rob! I know you had to be behind the scenes. Looks awesome!!
POWERFUL is the word the missionaries use here all the time!

Heather B said...

WOW, what a difference, it looks amazing! good job!

The Greens said...

How nice Holly!! We don't even have to re.do ours now, we'll just throw our kids over the wall and have them play there ;) Just kidding! BUt it really is SUPER nice! We're looking forward to being so close!!

Goddard Family said...

Wow! It is absolutely beautiful!!!! How fun I bet you are all loving it!