And he can now go from crawling on all fours to a sitting position. It still amazes me how babies figure all this stuff out.
This is how I found him after his nap today. I can't believe he is already trying to pull himself up! He's going to be running right along with the other 3 kids before I know it. So sad...
He was all smiles and laughs because he was so proud of himself. I just love this baby!
6 comments:
Seriously, when did that kid grow up! He's too cute.
Is his hair red or blond?...can't tell. He is one baby we have no connection to. Soon we will make up for lost time!!! (He won't even know we were gone for the 9 months of his life!)
CRAZY! It weirds me out, I can see all the kids put together in his cute little face. My mind is like oh, it's Kenna, no it's Jack, no it's Cal! But it's Mr. Blake! I can't wait to see him. I should probably baby proof the house.
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! It is sad that kids grow up so fast, I really want to freeze time.
Holy smokes I can't believe he is already crawling!! Your kids always grow up so fast.. Haven can't even roll over yet! He is so cute!
I can't believe he is already crawling! When did he get so big!?! He's so cute. I agree with Jennie's comment about seeing all the other kids in him. Cool.
Post a Comment