13 years ago
5.9.08
Best Pet Ever!
Over the past year, Rob has brought home 3 different dogs for the kids to have as pets, and I have successfully gotten rid of all 3! I am just not a pet person . . . not sure why, we had them growing up . . . I just don't want a pet. Anyway, I have this huge pussywillow wreath hanging in my hallway, and one of little pussywillows fell off. Kenadee found it, and thought it was a baby mouse. She carries that thing around like it is a priceless treasure. She has lost it a few times, but when she does, I just pluck another one off of the wreath and tell her I found it. The other day, she actually ate it with her breakfast cereal. She started spitting and saying that her cereal was "rotten". When I looked at what she had spit out, it was a chewed up "baby mouse". The best part is that I convinced her to name it "Pussy Willow". She has no idea why, but maybe someday she will get the irony. Kids are great!
Notice the huge wreath in the background-the birth place of "Pussy Willow"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE that kind of stuff! I think its soooo cute and I want to be that naive/innocent again soooo bad! Im with you on NO pets.
I want a pet Pussy Willow! My kids want a dog so bad, but that's just like having another kid, right? So I'm not going for it. Sounds like you have a win-win!
That is hilarious! We are not pet people either and I don't ever want one. Even though Nellie loves animals so much, I guess maybe when we are done having kids we may think about it. That is funny that she ate it in her cereal, what a cutie she is.
She is so cute! It was good to see you guys the other day. Your kids are getting so big..its crazy how fast time flies!
Too dang funny! She is so beautiful!! She must take after her mother. xoxo
ohh that is so cute...don't you love their innocence!
Oh that is so funny. what a great idea for a pet. She is so darling!!
Post a Comment