When I picked Jaxon up after his first full day, I asked him how it was, and he said "too long". Hopefully he'll get used to sitting still again soon! Jax and his cousin Tate are in the same class (poor teacher!). The first day, Jaxon told me that he and Tate each got one strike for talking to each other - we'll see how the rest of the school year goes :)
Kenadee is so sad that she doesn't get to go to school, too. I've told her that she can go when she is 3. It's so funny, because she calls it "pretty school", and tells everyone that she gets to go to her pretty school in 5 minutes when she is 3.
Notice that Jaxon no longer has his faux-hawk. When we got it cut last time, the guy that combed his hair apparently pulled it to get it to stand up better. Well when we went in this time, that same guy walked by, and Jaxon immedietly assumed his hair was going to get pulled again and said "I want down hair!!". I couldn't comvince him that this guy wasn't going to pull his hair, and hence the faux-hawk got cut off.
4 comments:
Jaxon is the spitting image of his father. So dang cute! I can't believe he gets to be in the same class as his cousin. How fun! xoxo
Oh that little dude is so cute! I miss you guys. I love that Kenadee calls it pretty school-that is very clever. I hope you are doing well. I love reading all about your darling family. I can't believe how big Callie is... One of these days I will come and see you guys.
Jaxon is so cute! I love that him and Tate got into trouble for talking that is funny, and I love what Kenadee said, that was so cute! It is so funny the ideas that kids get in their heads.
I put Sophie in a little 2 day preschool...she loves it...I know what you mean by having only 2 kiddos to drag around...it sure makes it easier...miss you!
Post a Comment