28.10.08

Husbands

1.What is his name? Ralph Robert Richey lll

and Jaxon should have been named Ralph Robert Richey the fourth. (IV) i would have called him I.V. for short or i would have called him quad. that would have been awesome. "what's up quad" his friends would have said.

2. Who eats more? At one setting, him-but he can skip meals and that's impossible for me!

i fasted on one fast sunday and now she always makes fun of me saying that i am anorexic or something.

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Him

she finally said it back a month later


4. Who is taller? Rob is - 6'1" to my 5'8"

but holly is taller in spiritual stature

5. Who is smarter? Definately him in everything....except finances. He's a smarty!


i like to think of myself as a ninja. or perhaps a 'ninjineer'

6. Who is more sensitive? That would be me.

totally! i made her cry once just by saying "are you okay" after we brought Jaxon home from the hospital. Sheesh! what a cry baby. she blamed it on "Post Pardom" or some crap like that. what a crock.

7. Who does the laundry? Me again!

who is the only one that has ever mopped a floor? me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, him.

she sleeps on her right side. if she sleeps on the right then its easier for her to "be asleep" when i am in the mood because i can't see if she is really awake.

9. Who pays the bills? I do, are you kidding?! If it were up to him, they wouldn't get paid!

i would pay them -- eventually

10. Who cooks more? I am the cook, not a super one, but the cook.

she is a great cook

11. Who is more stubborn? I am the stubborn one. Rob will usually give in to my wishes :)

she is not even kidding, im always the one making sacrifices

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Definately Rob. That is one of the reasons that I married him!

holly admitted she was wrong once -- wait -- no that was me too.

13. Who has more siblings? I do. He's got 1 sis, 1 bro, and 1 half sis. Plus 1 sis that died at birth. I have 4 bros and 1 sis.

my parents were smart enough to give up after ronnie. Holly's parents should have stopped after Derrick. or right before Derrick would have been better. but kept going after him. well-- they should have just not taken derrick home from the hospital. they could have given him away or something.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He tries, but he just can't get them away from me!

yeah right!! i totally wear the pants (when Holly washes them for me and lays them out on the bed for me to put them on after i get out of the shower)

15. What do you like to do together? Watching movies after the kids go to bed, going out to dinner, going to the temple, any sort of a "date night" is great!

DUH!

16. Who eats more sweets? Unfortunately, me.

not really. i ate a whole tub of red vines in a week.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Rocky Road Ice Cream, Sugar Cookies, Red Vines

pistacchios

18. How did you meet? At Dixie College Bookstore. We worked together for about 5 months - Rob quit when we started seriously dating.

because i couldn't get any work done with her hanging all over me

19. Who asked whom out first? Rob did - we went to Scaldoni's for dinner. Before our first date, he actually set me up on a blind date with his best friend and we doubled. After he saw how much fun I was, he had to ask me out for himself!

It wasn't really a date because she slipped money into my back pocket. It made me feel like a prostitute.

20. Who kissed who first? Rob kissed me first - we went line dancing for our third date, and afterwards he kissed me on the cheek. He was so nervous! I got a real kiss about 2 weeks later.

and she hasn't left me alone since then. all she ever wants to do is make out.

21. Who proposed? Rob proposed. I had told him that I would love to be at a beach walking along the shore when I got engaged. So he did the best he could, and took me to gunlock. We weenie roasted with some friends, and then went walking on the "beach". It was a total shock when he got on one knee! I wasn't expecting it at all.

She knew that it was coming. she even checked the glove box and my pockets and everything to make sure that i didn't bring the ring with me because she didn't want me to propose to her. luckily i had one of my friends bring the ring up there for me.

22. His best features and qualities? His best feature is definately his eyes (which has been passed along to all 3 of our kids!) Best qualities are: great listener, wonderful father, can always make me laugh, and best of all, he loves me and makes sure I know it every day.

yeah pretty much. except that she forgot to mention how i am a spiritual giant and super in the sack.

11 comments:

Delene said...

You guys crack me up!

beth said...

you guys are funny! i was totally laughing the whole time i was reading!!

Jocee said...

I like Rob's editing. It's a little more.... interesting. I'm glad he's great in the sack, because then what would you stay married for?=) Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Renee said...

I love the Edit. To fuuny! I don't know why he is here on earth sounds like he is perfect already.

Elder Esplin said...

Rob you're so awesome! Miss you guys!

Kevin Richey JR said...

All I have to say is that Rob speaks like a true Richey would. This post is hilarious. Good news for us if we ever go into business some day (we have some sweet ideas) is that I am good with finances! Rob, don't you think that she would have mentioned something about you being good in the sack if you were?

Esplin 5 said...

So, I'm totally laughing, and I can't believe I didn't know how he proposed. So cute! Props to Rob.

Goddard Family said...

I am laughing so hard over here!! You two are too funny...seriously Rob...good in the sack? ummm way too much information...miss you all!

Kylene said...

This is one of the funniest posts I've EVER read! You guys are perfect for each other! Awww!

Heather B said...

Oh my word, I had no idea Rob was such a comedian, that was HILARIOUS to read!

mommy princess said...

I havn't laughed that hard in a long time. Okay, now I'm thinking we all need to hang out. Let's go on a double date sometime after the Boutique. I just posted a flyer on my blog, but I'm worried the words are to small.