30.10.08

The Real Richey Home

I feel it my solemn duty to let you all know the REAL life of the Richey Family. Holly puts on a front that everything is great and wonderful here, and as long as I know the password to her blog, I will make sure that you all know how great and wonderful it REALLY is.




Tonight, Holly says to me, "The disposal is broke again."


Me: "What is in it?"


Holly: "Nothing"


Me: "Are you sure there's not a dish rag in it or something?"


Holly: "Yes."


Me: "I will fix it because I am such a great husband and father. Is there anything else that I can do for you, like give you a foot rub or a head rub while I sing you to sleep later tonight?" (I always take exceptional great care of my beloved wife of 8 years.)




Here is what i found in the disposal.


9 comments:

Sue said...

Sooooo Cute. Rob, I'm so glad you married Holly, you could of ended up with really ugly kids if you hadn't. I wish you guys still lived up here. The cousins would of had a ball together. It is such a comfort to know that Rob is going to keep Holly on the straight and narrow while keeping us all informed. We love and miss you guys. Thanks Rob keep up the good work......

Delene said...

Shame on you Holly, making the poor guy get up and fix that. (I told you it would work)

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I'm so glad that you cleared that up for us, Rob. Holly is loving this post I just know it. You sure are a great helper to fix that sink for her and I want to know what song you sang when you were finished with the foot rub, and could you teach the song to JOE?

Goddard Family said...

Rob you are too funny...thanks for pulling the rag out...Curt does that all of the time and I am always the one fixing things around here!

A said...

What IS THAT?

ROB AND HOLLY said...

That would be the Dishrag that wasn't in the disposal.

Leavitt Family said...

I would love to see Rob home all day with the kids!! Just like I threaten Lance when I do dumb stuff like that!!! Things can get pretty crazy with kids running around!!! I know how you feel Holly!!!!!! Rob is a good man though I have to admit you did pick a good one!!!

David and Jaycee said...

I'm a little late on this post (understatement) but I'm just catching up on everyone, And this had me rolling THanks for the good laugh Richey family!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-pertama-untuk-pemula