Pumpkin carving, so much fun! Thanks to Rob and Jaxon for scooping out everyone's pumpkin guts - Kena and I were too grossed out . . . something about the texture . . . I just can't do it. We carved our pumpkins on Monday, and they are already so wilted. Hopefully they can hang in there just one more day - otherwise, what will all of the neighborhood hooligans have to bash on Halloween night!!
Every year, Rob makes his pumpkin a "sick pumpkin", and sets it up so that the pumpkin seeds spill out of the mouth to look like the pumpkin is throwing up. He thinks he is hilarious! When the kids come to the door to trick-or-treat, he says "Look out for my pumpkin, he's been kind of sick . . . oh man, it's too late, he already threw up!" The trick-or-treaters just look at him like he is insane, but Rob doesn't care - he gets a good laugh at himself, anyway!
2 comments:
I love your new picture on top. What little cutie pies. I think I always say this but it makes me miss them. They are too cute. Send them my love.
That new picture is so cute, and I love the little things that the kids said on the side, too funny!
Post a Comment