My little girl has been begging for her ears to be pierced! She watches me put my ear rings in every morning and always asks if she can "have some on my ears". I have always told her that she can when she is a mom. I guess I just don't want her to grow up too fast. Well yesterday, she got smart and asked her dad for ear rings, and since she has him completely wrapped around her finger, he of course told her yes. So last night after he got off work, we took her in and got them done. I think I was more scared than her - I seriously had butterflies in my stomach! She just hopped up into the chair and waited patiently while the lady got her all sterilized and put the pen mark on her ears. They pierced both ears at the same time, and she was so brave. She didn't even cry! She just wanted to know if she got a sucker for being so brave. I am so proud of her - she is getting so big!!


She got this hot pink fingernail polish as her prize for being sooo brave!
12 comments:
How fun! I let Jessica get her's done when she was much younger and that was a big MISTAKE, they ended up piercing part of her cheek.
Holly, your kids are so cute!! It was good to see you yesterday, hope you did well at Shani's
That is so fun!! You are brave I would be a nervous wreck also!! That is why I am still on the fence about the whole thing!!! Let me know how it is to take care of them that was another thing I was worried about, making sure that they don't get infected!!! I love it though she is so cute!!!
I can't believe she didn't even cry! Tough little girl! They look cute!
How cute...I love them!
Way to go Kenadee!!! Too cute. what a girly girl...
Wow she is brave and so are you I don't think I will let Ava till she is 8. I like your family pics if you want me to edit some of them I would love to just bring me your disc:)
I can't believe she didn't cry! I guess she really was ready (maybe she just wanted to prove that to you). She looks way cute with earrings, I love it.
I can't believe how big she is! I love the earings! She looks so cute with them in! Good luck with the next 15 years!
Cute Holly! How fun! She is so cute!
we will have to give you a heads up for cafe rio next time! :)
Such a big girl Kenna. You look so pretty!
Post a Comment