We got our family pictures taken back in September, but I just got them back. I thought they turned out so cute and just wanted to post a few.
Callie had had enough after about the first 10 minutes of pictures, so we didn't get very many of just her - and she's screaming in most of the family pictures - but atleast we got them done!
Such cute pictures! I loved the outfits they looked very nice. Your hair looks great. Who are you having do it? I hope you are doing well. WE miss you!
13 comments:
Cute...Cute Pictures. You guys have such a beautiful family. We love and miss you all.
Very nice. Your girls look just like you did.
Those turned out so good! You guys look so cute and your kids are getting so big!
So cute! I love them! It is so hard getting good pictures with all the kids happy! They turned out so great.
How funny I just took pictures of the boys today and posted them right before I checked here. Your pics turned out so nice. I'm so jealous.
Those look so good, your kids are adorable!
Those turned out great!!! Your kids are getting so big!!! They are all so sweet even you and Rob. What a cute fam!!!!
Holls you have such a cute family!
the pictures look so great! Everyone looks so cute!
Soo cute,but they aren't the same ones u showed us at your mom's. I luv the one of Callie screaming.
It doesn't get any cuter than that...you look amazing and those darling pics of the kids are amazing. way to go! miss you guys
Such cute pictures! I loved the outfits they looked very nice. Your hair looks great. Who are you having do it? I hope you are doing well. WE miss you!
Very cute! You guys are the cutest little family!
Post a Comment