19.1.09

Kid Tag

What is something your mom always says?

A: Jaxon: "Go to your room!"
A: Kenadee: "You're beautiful."

Q:2. How old is your Dad?

A: Jaxon: "He had a birthday - is he still 29?"
A: Kenadee: "29."

Q:3. How old is your Mom?

A: Jaxon: "29."
A: Kenadee: "You are queen."

Q:4. How big is the ocean?

A: Jaxon: "Way!"
A: Kenadee: "So big!"

Q:5. How are you and your Mom the same?

A: Jaxon: "Same eyes. We both have black on them."
A: Kenadee: "I'm a 'grill', and you a 'grill'."

Q:6 How are you and your Dad the same?

A:Jaxon: "Same hair and same eyes and dark hair."
A: Kenadee: She just shrugged her shoulders . . .

Q:7. Where does money come from?

A: Jaxon: "It comes from the bank."
A: Kenadee: "In your wallet, in your purse."

Q:8. What are hot dogs made of?

A: Jaxon: "Pigs wieners." (Yes . . . he really said that.)
A: Kenadee: "Oh, . . . Jaxie said a bad word!"

Q:9. Where do you live?

A: Jaxon: "United States."
A: Kenadee: "At my pretty house."

Q:10. What do you think your Mom and Dad do when you are not around?

A: Jaxon: Go shopping to look at swords. I wish I could see a real sword."
A: Kenadee: "Watch scary movies."

We tag: Brejden!!

6 comments:

Esplin 5 said...

I'm laughing. they are so cute. Thanks for doing my tag.

Kristi said...

They are so cute!! They think up the funniest things!!

The Lamberts said...

I'm still laughing!!! That is so funny. I hope you feel better so you can come to Zumba. Sore throats are the worst.

Tiffany said...

That is so cute! I might copy it. I love that I can totally picture them saying these things!!

Sheri Johnson said...

That is so funny. I especially love the hot dog comment. What cute kids!! Miss you

Brooke said...

LOVE IT! So dang cute! xoxo