* Last week I was enjoying my "quiet time" while Kenadee and Callie were down for naps, and Jaxon was having his "quiet time" on my bed watching a cartoon. Just as I was really getting into my book, Jaxon comes out of my room and tells me that he just ordered something for Rob and he wanted me to come see what he ordered. I was completely confused, so I just followed him to see what he was talking about. When I came into my room, the t.v. was paused on a commercial for the "Total Home Workout Gym", and the 800 number was on the screen. Jaxon told me that he called that number and tried to order the machine because he wants his dad to be "stronger, like uncle Jade"(yes, Ronnie, he said Jade). I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was so serious. He is always so thoughtful . . .
* Then today, Kenadee came into our room early this morning, and laid on Rob's arm. After a few minutes, I heard her whisper, "Dad, you smell like stink. You need to have a shower!" She is so funny, and always keeps us laughing!
6 comments:
When will the work out gym arrive??? That is really funny...
Oh how funny! Your kids crack me up! I might use your cute tag too and see what my kids say :)
That is way too funny! He does the funnuest things I love it.
don't you just love kids. I hope your feeling better. So we can start walking again.
Did he really call?
so cute...they are getting so big!
Post a Comment