
The concert was a blast. I barely could get in any time with my hot husband because everybody and their dog had to get pictures of him in his "Hammer Pants". My mom made the pants because apparently they don't make them any more. Someone at the concert asked him, "Where did you get those awesome pants." To which my smokin' hot husband (Rob) replied, "You have to custom make this sh**, you can't find this kind of handmade quality on any shelf."

So anyway, a fully-detailed critique will follow shortly when my busy, but incredibly hot husband gets around to it. Visit Back tomorrow for all of the scathing details!
6 comments:
Holly, I bet you let your hubby post huh?
Shame on you two for being so blissfully happy. :-)
Hmmm Sounds like Rob posting? I could be wrong but I probably am not. Glad you had fun Rob. Can't wait to see the hot hammer pants;)
You guessed it . . . Rob again! I've seriously got to change my password!!
So Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, I can't wait to show my husband, this is something he would totally do!
Oh WOW! those pants are amazing!!!
Oh.. how I miss being in St. George to witness these things in person! I love it!
Love the pics of Jax's eyebrows!
Post a Comment