We are so so thankful that you guys are all ok! I can't believe how bad your car looks and that you guys are all just fine! Poor Jax's stiches look like they hurt though! I'm totally surprised Summer was that calm :) No offense Sum! I would have been freaking out!
I cannot believe this! So glad you are all ok! Ashton is so concerned about Jax. Let me know if you guys are still up for getting together next week, Ashton would really love to come see Jax! Take care.
Wholly Crap! Soo scary..you poor thing...your poor kids! I'm the queen of always thinking of the worst possible outcomes so I totally know how you feel. I know it's been a month now, I hope you're doing better! I'm so glad you, Summer and the kids are all okay!
4 comments:
We are so so thankful that you guys are all ok! I can't believe how bad your car looks and that you guys are all just fine! Poor Jax's stiches look like they hurt though! I'm totally surprised Summer was that calm :) No offense Sum! I would have been freaking out!
I cannot believe this! So glad you are all ok! Ashton is so concerned about Jax. Let me know if you guys are still up for getting together next week, Ashton would really love to come see Jax! Take care.
I almost cried reading this! I am SO GLAD everyone turned out okay. I can see what you can't sleep! That would have been soooo scary!
Wholly Crap! Soo scary..you poor thing...your poor kids! I'm the queen of always thinking of the worst possible outcomes so I totally know how you feel. I know it's been a month now, I hope you're doing better! I'm so glad you, Summer and the kids are all okay!
Post a Comment