Going from 3 kids to 4 hasn't been as hard as I was terrified it was going to be..granted it's only been 12 days..and we haven't had to go anywhere with just me and the 4 children..but so far so good.
All three kids adore Blake, and he is rarely put down if any of them are around. Callie seems to have FINALLY adjusted to a new baby in the house. She is constantly wanting to hold "baby Bake". The other day, she was so excited and shouted out, "baby Bake hoda my fingahs!" I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture.
She is so sweet with him, and it's these moments that I love!
Blake found his thumb. He doesn't suck on it much, but I think it's so cute when he does. Jaxon was SO irritated that Blake was sucking on his thumb. He wanted the thumb out and the bink in. He can't stand it when other kids suck their thumbs..he's a little obsessive..
I love this little baby, and am so grateful he's here as a part of our family!
14 comments:
Oh my cuteness! This was another post that just made my heart melt. Little Blake alreay looks bigger to me. Maybe it's the little outfit. Cal looks all grown up too! What a great big sister she is! We are glad they are all part of our family too!
He already looks like a little man. What a cutie!
Grandpa and Grandma love ALL the pictures! So darling..especially the thumb!
Oh Holly! How cute is baby Blake....and the kiddos with him....4 is so much fun....
Oh he is so cute! I love that he sucks his thumb! Thanks for taking care of War and Ashton tonight! Not that you really had a choice...but I'm sure Jax and Asht had fun!
He's so cute Holly. And Callie looks so big holding him.
Jake does that same thing with his thumb or sometimes the whole fist. I love those days when they are so small and you just want to look at them all day long. He is absolutely darling. It is a little tricky taking all four out of the house all alone, but you will be able to do it! Such a cute family.
I love the pictures! Especially with Callie, how cute is that! The thumb is cute too and that is funny about Jaxon.
Congrats Holls. It sounded a little scary........I have an umbilical hernia too! And when u cant get it back in it SUCKS! (gone to ER b4 cuz it was sooooo painful) glad u guys are ok! hes darling!
What a cute little guy, I love the thumb sucking:) PS I was just thinking about the bloody egg a few days ago when I cracked another making cookies. Yuck.
I always believe that thumb suckers make the best babies. But it is harder to break them later. It does looks cute though. Love all the pictures and it is so cute to see how the older children love up the baby. We hope you are recovering well and it is fun to see everyone's families growing!
that's funny that Jax doesn't like the thumb thing tell him to stay away from Ava then. I love the pictures your kids are all so beautiful like there mom.
He is so darling. How are you feeling from the C-Section? Hope all is well. We're thinking of you.
Congrats on the new addition he is adorable!!! Glad you are both ok though what a scary experience!!! That is sweet that the kids all love him how fun!!!!
Post a Comment