21.2.09

Jaxon was playing at his cousins house, I was folding clothes, and Callie and Kenadee were napping . . . or so I thought.



Thank goodness for magic eraser!

Love you Kenadee!

5 comments:

HeatherStout said...

I've had that awesome experience before, love it:) How did you get your font so cute?

Tiffany said...

Oh Cutler is going through that stage. Only he does it on my computer screen or at grandmas house.

Goddard Family said...

At least they didn't do the wall painting with poop....how cute...and yes thank goodness for magic eraser

Binny said...

Gotta love the crayon on the wall, Nellie is good at that too, but she is more into the body art.

Elder Esplin said...

That reminds me of Ty writing his name in permanent marker on your Mom's couch and walls. Your Mom came in and asked who did it and Ty never did say it was him. Hello...he wrote his name!