Remember leg warmers?? Leann found these and gave them to Kenadee for her birthday. She also gave her the cute silver skirt she's wearing in the top picture and some ballet shoes. Leann was awesome to make Kenadee a little barbie birthday cake, and have us over for a birthday dinner on Sunday. Kenadee loved being the center of attention and being spoiled by her "grammy and papa". Thanks guys!!
This is another skirt she got for her birthday, and the bottom picture is her on her first day of dance class.
We have had so much sickness at our house the past few weeks. It seemed like as soon as one kid got better, another got sick. At one point, Callie broke out in an awful rash. The doc thinks it was a reaction from the amoxicillan she took. But I just had to post some pictures so you could see how bad she looked. To look at her, you'd think she was miserable. But she was surprisingly smiley and happy. Rob kept calling her "little rashy". He's such a butt . . .
And then just a little shout out to Jaxon, since he kind of got left out of this post. The other day, I went to get some meat out of the freezer to thaw, and I found a toy motorcycle frozen in some water inside of a purple bowl. When I asked Jaxon about it, he said that he did it because he wanted to smash it with a hammer when it was frozen. Weird?? I asked Rob if he thought it was weird, and he said he used to do stuff like that all the time when he was a kid. At the very least, I can say my child is creative!
8 comments:
I bet that is so fun to have a little girl in dance! She looks so cute in her little outfit. I swear one of my kids got a rash like Callie's one time too..but glad its not serious :) Jaxon is one creative little boy..how funny!
Jaxon is seriously the funniest kid ever! Kenadee is so cute in her dance outfit, she seems just like Lizzy in a lot of ways. Lizzy lives for her dance class. Callie has the cutest smile. I hate when I have sick kids, it just stresses me out. I hope you guys get better soon. Winter sucks.
Haha! boys will be boys, right! your kids are too cute!
that's funny about the motorcycle. My boy are always freezing stuff.
So it has to be a boy thing. The boys are always filling wierd things up with water and shoving them in the freezer! I'm always wondering why I don't have any room in there. Poor Callie! Kids get the funkiest stuff. Ken looks soooo cute in her littledance outfit and the legwarmers are so awesome. I wish I was coming! Give everyone a hug for me.
Holly, your kids are so cute! I love all the little dance outfits. I have six nieces and it is so adorable to watch them at their dance recitals. Poor Callie... at least she wasn't miserable. Frozen motorcycles... is this what I have to look forward to? TOO CUTE!
I hope Sophie wants to take dance. It'll be so cute to dress her up in little tu-tu's. That scooter is adorable. I find all kinds of stuff in my freezer all the time. Hope you all get better.
S
Your little ones are so beautiful... I love kenadee's blonde hair and brown eyes! and Callie's BIG brown eyes... they are just so cute!
Post a Comment