13 years ago
26.2.09
Joy School
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any experiences with Joy School . . . good or bad . . .? I put Jaxon in preschool when he was 3, then again when he turned 4. But with Kenadee, I don't think I want to put her in until she is 4. I don't really know much about Joy School, besides what I have read on the internet, and I just wondered what other people thought. I would appreciate any input or suggestions anyone has!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't you hsve to pay? If I remember right, you get a group together and pay or join one and pay for lesson plans. I think you already know how I do our little group with Jace. There are 10 kids so we rotate and have a turn about every 8 weeks. We come up with our own lesson and activity and let the kids enjoy socializing. We have really enjoyed it. It was really helpful for Ty. He was able to socialize but since it was in a home setting he felt more comfortable than if I were to send him to preschool. We have been talking about getting together to plan out a year of lesson ideas just so it's a little more structured. Otherwise we have lots of free Friday's and I know all the kids look forward to getting together. I hope this helps I may not have even answered your question! Love ya!
I don't know anything about joy school, but why do you have ads that pop up after every post? I also think the story about Kenadee is absolutely hilarious.
To answer Summer's question about the ads, my husband is a nerd . . . he put those ads on there to make money. Supposedly every click they get, we get like 25 cents - not worth it!! And I can't figure out how to delete them. I deleted something called "ad sense" from my settings, thinking that would do the trick, but it didn't work. Anyway, hopefully I can figure it out and get them gone soon :)
Never heard of it!
Post a Comment